BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

In Luv Against My Will

I miss you in the small hours of the morning
When I'm awake
You're a constant actor in my dreams
Playing the gallant Knight
In my rarity of sleep
I miss you in good moments
When I want to tell someone about it
When I want to go on and on
And laugh over it
I miss you in crisis
Your arms no longer the strength
To keep the world at bay
Your low whispers aren't here to soothe me
And I must face it all on my own
I miss you when I'm in a crowded room
Or out on the beach by myself
Or at work
Or at home
I miss you against my will
Against every rationality I have
And it never seems to get any easier
The intensity doesn't die
You're still the only one holding my heart
And I can't seem to push you out

0 comments: