BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Rabbit Hole

I sit here, wanting to be past you
Wanting to be able to let you go
Desperately wanting to end the tears
Dispel the anger
Push out the pain
Get past the fear
And live again...
But your ghost lives here
In this hollow person I've become
You haunt these halls of my heart
The corridors have grown cold
The walls hard as stone...
These days, no one can get in
Because you're in my head
So deep under my skin
I feel trapped at the mere talk
Of being with anyone
Because I'm so afraid of getting hurt
The words "I'm different" fall on deaf ears
No one else can hold me, kiss me
Without you clouding my vision
Without so many memories hitting me at once
I'm Alice, and I've fallen down the rabbit hole...
And there's no exit in sight

0 comments: