BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bittersweet

Spent the day in Harrison, Arkansas, last Monday. Visited with a work friend and her daughter for the day. We walked around the Lake Harrison Park, and I figured that I'd post my favorites. :)

I had climbed down to take a picture of the water rushing from the pipes into the creek. Of course, Gwen would take the picture without me really being aware.
That would be me & Allie having a blast on the spinny-around thingy. :) I felt like such a little kid & it was awesome.
Allie is 16. She's an absolute gem. Spending the day with her gave me a sort of bittersweet peace. I imagine she & Alexa would have been a lot alike. It gave me a taste of what it would have been like to spend a day with both Alexa & Clay, just showing them things, loving on them.





0 comments: