BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Craziness in Branson

Of course, I remember the craziness of Foley the week before Cmas. Here is very much no different. People wait in line for hours to check out after hustling through a crowd of people. They probably spend the better part of an hour looking for a parking spot. It's just craziness.

Maybe my dislike for the whole fiasco stems from my previously people-phobic ways. But it just seems pointless, when you could've just as easily made the gift, or went shopping well before Cmas. O well.

Among other crazy things, I got a ticket with pit passes on the ground floor to go see Josh Turner in Kansas City on Mar 1, all by myself. It will def be a test of my boundaries, but I'm ready to face it. Wish I'd conquered that phobia a long time ago, but no more shoulda-coulda-wouldas. I'm not going to be that same person anymore, seemingly scared of my own shadow. Everything I've done in the last few months has rocketed me out of my comfort zone. No use in stopping now. :)

0 comments: