BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Before the end of innocence

A few days ago, I went through a spindle of CD's that I really haven't touched in years. 4 or 5 were full of old pictures & computer files from old desktops. I spent last night's uneventful time at work uploading alot of the pictures to FB. They brought back bittersweet memories. To see how we've all grown & changed, and kept changing, is surreal.
For me, it's amazing to see how my weight has fluctuated over the years. The picture I posted is from Homecoming Freshman year. I had lost so much weight I couldn't fit into my dress. I remember standing in my closet, cussing at my dresses, because they wouldn't work with me. Stupid, I know. But, at the time, I hated that when everyone else would be in elegant gowns & I'd be in casual/dressy clothes that really didn't fit either.
But now, I'd give anything to be back in those size 10 jeans. Lol. I'm on that road back to it. It'll happen. Anyway, here's to bittersweet & beautiful memories.

0 comments: