BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Heart's Oasis

I'm having a blast working on getting my website back up and running! I haven't gotten to work with HTML in forever and it's been something else jumping back in with all the new stuff that has developed over the last several years. I found WebPlus to help with the more difficult stuff that I'm a little rusty on, and the program is GREAT!! It's a Microsoft free program, and I love it!

I've been working for the last few days on new logo designs because the old one was originally made back in '99 or '00, and needless to say, it's very outdated. Compare:


TO


I think this is the one I'll use. I've fallen in love with it. But, yes, playing around with the new gadgets and add-ons has been pretty fun here the last few days.

I officially marked off another item on the bucket list. I used to see kids at school when they'd come back from vacation somewhere, wearing shirts from touristy places to eat like Joe's Crab Shack. You do know that annoying shirt that says "Peace, Love, & Crabs" right??? Well, I wasn't quite dorky enough to buy the shirt, but I did finally get to eat there & it was delicious. It gave me that little bit of the Coast that I've been missing so much. There are literally NO good places to eat here!!! Although, I cook most nights, so it doesn't matter. Not eating out is better on the bank account anyway. :)

0 comments: