BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today was interesting :p

I knew when my battery died on my camping trip back in October, I should have bought one of those things that I could plug in and jump myself off. I really can't think of what they're called right this minute.
Anyway, I went to get in the car this afternoon to go job hunting, and of course the car wouldn't start. Last time I had to replace the battery, I had warning for about a week. Guess ole Amalee decided she wasn't going to be that nice this time. :)
I don't know anyone here that could come jump me off, so I had to call Mom. Not usually my favorite thing to do, but I had no choice. Turns out, she knew someone who lives in Harrison. I haven't seen them in years, so I was very thankful when they drove the 30 minutes to help me.
So, a $100 and a headache later, Amalee Rose is back up and running. :)

0 comments: