BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Succeeding by myself...

I always cry when I watch his video. But it's never sad tears. It always motivates me toward more, and I needed that. I'd fallen into this sad woe-is-me pity party over the last few days, & I can't do that. I've done such a good job focusing on myself this last month, & I went & ruined it. O well, in the words of Sixx AM "it's not your whole life, it's only one day". I'm going to get comfortable with being alone if it kills me. I don't need to rely on anyone but myself. In the end, that's all I've got.

JANUARY CHALLENGE
Zipline Adventure! & Crocheting a successful piece of clothing (shirt, hat, etc. NO SCARVES)

FEBRUARY CHALLENGE
New tat (design in the works)--take my hammock out to the campgrounds--hike to completion the Conservation trail.

MARCH CHALLENGE
Concert in Kansas City, by myself. No safety nets, just me. Josh Turner on the 1st.

I reserve the right to add to it. :)

0 comments: