BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I loved him like I've never loved anyone before. Even after all of my things were out of the house, walking in still felt like coming home. I've never felt that way about anywhere else. I can't go back. He is so happy now, and I'm so glad he is. I told him that someday I hoped some woman made him feel all weak in the knees, giddy,butterflies, tied all in knots; just the way he made me feel. Everyone deserves to have that. And I hope he does find it. Don't mistake my words for malice. I'm one of those people that believes real love isn't selfish. And even if I could go back, even if I could turn back time, he never would've been happy.
Maybe, once the holidays are over, it will be easier to block it all out. I hope so. I know I'm going to get past this, it's just going to take time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

0 comments: