BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

All That Is Bitter & Sweet

Ashley Judd is a beautiful actor, very talented. She is also a very dedicated activist, very hands-on in her charity work. Her book, as it is the title of this post, is absolutely amazing. I find solace and encouragement from her real-life experiences, because in so many ways they are like my own.
She has risen above her depression, stemming from a very troubled childhood, and used that energy to help those less fortunate than herself. It gives me such hope that I can have a normal life, that I can have a normal relationship with people. I just have to focus, I have to get all of this pain out, and I have to stop allowing myself to be victimized.
I need to learn to forgive the person, not the act they committed against me. I need to be able to get past all this anger, all this bloodlust. Only then will I be able to start working out of my manic depression.

0 comments: