BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Come In With The Rain

It's aweful wet and gloomy out today.
I have tried finding just a friend to hang out with. I've tried really hard. They're all ending up being guys, ironically they keep being named Chris..I groan every time that comes up. Yesterday, I told one I was changing his name.
They all want a relationship. I DON'T! I am so opposed to that idea, I can hardly stand the thought of it. I just want a friend. Why is that so hard to comprehend? I'm doing so much better on my own. I'm figuring myself out, getting comfortable in my own skin. Emotional attatchments aren't worth the complications. Besides, they would just be a stand-in for him. That's not fair to anyone.
It seems like the sun is starting to come out. I might go & try to get some pictures before work. Tootles.

0 comments: