BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thoughts

Why is it anyone's business how you dress? Or whether you have too many tattoos? Seems to me, if they don't know you personally, what the hell business is it to them? Even then, if they loved you, outside appearance & superficial things wouldn't matter, right?
As someone who has several tattoos, a few piercings, a sailor's mouth, & a less-than-conservative clothing assortment at times, I just don't see how it's anyone's business to judge another person.
I've been pregnant twice, though I wasn't married to either man..most in society would view that as taboo eventhough it happens every day. But who's to say it's taboo? Who's to say you MUST get married to live together? You can be just as committed to one another WITHOUT that ring. If neither of you think it's an issue, why should the outside world have a say?
It's just been on my mind alot lately, in light of the things that have happened in my life, that we allow the WORLD to govern our feelings on things way too much. I'm glad I'm growing a backbone & learning to say "Back the f*** off". If we could just listen to ourselves, our inner being, the world would be a much simpler place.

0 comments: