BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 20, 2012

Photographic Adventures :)

This is my favorite :) I think I did good for an amateur
In Hollister, there's this massive staircase...I THOUGHT that it went like up to a lookout point...yea, NO. It actually ends in a Doctor's office parking lot at the top of the hill...lol big disappointment but I got a workout ;)

I did a cemetary shoot today..found one in Forsyth that had a Veterans Memorial..it was super awesome!



You know I had to do that! OORAH!!
I tried so hard to get the perfect shot!!! Desperately!!



I tried really hard to get the perfect shot of this...I wanted to so bad
This one came out better than I thought
At the Branson Cemetary, downtown
This tombstone is from 1885



Was walking out of the cemetary a different way than how I came in, and this was sitting in the leaves next to the road..So I picked it up :)
It had this message paper-mached to the back..beautiful message
"Dear Veterans,
Thank you for keeping us safe in a country where we love God
Love
Wyatt"
 

Been trying to figure out how to get this picture for a few weeks now, because the mountains the water is on the side of is private property. Yea, I went rogue today. I crossed my fingers I wouldn't get caught & parked as close as I could get and hiked the rest of the way.

I tried to catch the water droplets coming off the cicles :)

The dry side of the Table Rock Dam from the Trout Hatchery

Those fish would not get where I could get a good shot...this was the best one


Table Rock from a construction sight that I crashed :) It was abandoned, in my defense



My poor little trooper of a car :) She's been a good sport through all this
 

The Chateau is like the Beast's castle in the mist

0 comments: